Thursday 23 May 2013

What's Your Writer Persona?

The Myers-Briggs personality types are used by psychologists all over the world to judge a person's traits. It can help you understand how you deal with relationships or how you approach work, and to a similar extent, how you approach writing.

For e.g., I oscillate between being an INFP and an ENFP, which means my ideas can often represent a Gordian knot, I need to feel strongly about the topic in order to write about it and I tend to drown myself in information while writing.



The various personality types with their characteristic writing patterns have been listed here.

You can discover your personality type by taking this test:


 Whatever I have mentioned here is based on information available from:

http://www.personalitypage.com/INFP.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment