Monday 3 June 2013

An Insomniac Due To Writing and Proud Of It!

I was reading one of my friend's stories yesterday, when I had this burning urge to write a story of the same genre. So, at 12 p.m., knowing full well I had work the next morning, I let the urge take me over and I wrote. It started with an idea I had had earlier but hadn't had the impetus to write and it morphed into something larger than what I'd initially thought of. The premise was what if you get caught red-handed doing something you're not supposed to? I like it when I start with one idea and end up with something a bit different, because the story maintains its unpredictability for me then. I can enjoy the journey, without getting obsessive about the construction. I ended up having so much fun that by the time I finally finished it was 4a.m. 4 a.m!

Thankfully, I was able to wake up. And I was able to come to office. In fact, I'm here right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment